What is Link Protection?
PROTEGE-DDL.COM is an easy way to protect your links and shorten them. You can put additional settings to secure your link (password, referrer). Use PROTEGE-DDL.COM Link Protector to protect the links of files put in a free file hoster website as Hotfile.com, Rapidshare.com, Megaupload.com . You can share your links safely and avoid to expose them to being reported or risk the deletion of the files. With PROTEGE-DDL you can edit your links after protecting them. You can add multiple links and all links will be protected in one. It's a safe way to moderate and share your links in an other web site.
http://protege-ddl.com allows developers to interact with the website via an Application Programming Interface (API). If you are planning to use http://protege-ddl.com to create short or customized URLs, do it for free through simple HTTP GET requests.
Let's start with an example, maybe the best way to explain the API usage.
First of all you've to build the request URL.
Please be careful: remember Multiple URL must be seprate with comma and don't add http:// in url.
The http://protege-ddl.com server will return full URL of the API response:
Every client application has a limited request rate per second. Additional requests will be ignored.
All the HTTP requests must be directed to http://protege-ddl.com/api.php with the following GET parameters:
* t (Title): Your Protected Link Title
* d (Discription): Your Protected Link Discription
* url (LINKS): the url to shorten.
* c: (Captcha, 1=Yes and 0 - NO) if you want enable captcha for you link use 1 other wise 0
* pv: (Private, 1=Yes and 0 - NO) If you want your link will not display to public and only availabe for you then us 1 for yes 0 for no
* u: (Username) Your user name if you want this URL in your account, You must up (Your Password) with Username
* uo: (Username Password) Your username password
* lp: (Link Password) if you want your link password protect then use this.
Register your application
Registration not need to use API..
Example PHP Code